Aloka has been a pioneer of radiation measurement for over 50 years.
Its radiation measuring instruments are used extensively for measurement, analysis, and safety in the fields of medical care, nuclear power generation, biochemistry, pharmacy, and others.
MyDose Mini electronic pocket dosimeters have always been precision-engineered for safety and reliability to the highest standards.
Now they have been upgraded once again to offer even more features in a smaller and lighter package.
The new PDM-122 and PDM-127 Electronic Pocket Dosimeters feature:
* Silicon semi-conductor detector.
* Self-test display.
* The accumulated dose is stored even when turned off.
* Immunity to high electric fields of 150 V/m or more.
* Simple one switch operation.
* Large 4-digit continuous display of dose in Sv and also doserate in Sv/h.
* Lightweight, only 40g (previously 50g)
* Slim pen-style design, now 25% smaller (108x30x11mm)
* Standard lithium battery CR2450 provides approx 700 hours of continuous use.
* Battery Level indicator (3 steps)
* Wider measurement range.
* Increased temperature durability (-10 to +50 degrees C).
* Includes neck strap and pocket clip.